Top 17 Facebook Ad Tools
Facebook is the number one digital and social media platform to showcase your business profile. Know about Facebook Ad Tools that can maximize your returns on marketing campaigns.
Facebook has millions of active users that make it the most preferred social networking platform.
Facebook advertising has become popular as businesses are trying to increase their visibility and draw attention to their products. Certainly, it is an avenue to increase the traffic to your business page.
Facebook provides new and upcoming businesses the opportunity to reach new prospects, create brand awareness, and reach millions of targets.
In this article, we discuss the 17 top Facebook Ad tools that would maximize your return on investments in marketing campaigns. Additionally, we provide an overview of the importance, reasons, and advantages of using Facebook Ad tools.
Reasons for using Facebook Ad Tools
Even though Facebook provides a platform to reach millions of target audiences, you still need ad automation tools to effectively make conversions and maximize your Return on Investments (ROI).
Additionally, your marketing campaigns on Facebook can be optimized with AI-based tools. Above all, here are few highlights on the Facebook Ad tools are:
- Firstly, it provides a single interface to manage all your ads.
- Secondly, an ad tool will increase the conversion rate.
- Thirdly, an AI-based tool will boost your ROI.
- Fourthly, it helps in better ad optimization.
- Fifthly, it can save time by automating your marketing campaigns.
Importance of Facebook Ads
Every business will leverage all the benefits of Facebook advertising when they understand the importance of Facebook Ads. The impact social media ads make on millions of people on Facebook is tremendous.
Let’s examine some of the reasons:
- Facebook has targeted advertising that provides the opportunity to reach the right audience.
- The cheapest form of advertising compared to other traditional advertising.
- Facebook advertising is fast in increasing brand awareness and increasing website traffic.
- The results of Facebook advertising are measurable as you can track conversions
- Facebook advertising can drive traffic to your off-line sales
Advantages of using a Facebook ad tool
Here are a few advantages of using Facebook Ad tool:
- Save time as it is easy to manage
- A good tool can provide quick insights
- Connect with your audience easily
- Increase campaign performance
- Automate repetitive tasks and schedule the task in advance
Tool 1: AdEspresso
AdEspresso by Hootsuite is a single platform for multiple channels to create Facebook campaigns and Instagram campaigns.
First, let us examine the benefits of using AdEspresso:
- Tracking ads
- Complete control over your ad placement, timing, and audience
- Higher conversion rates
- Analyze campaigns with access to top-notch analytics to optimize your Facebook and other social media campaign
- Provides tips to stop under-performing ads instead of spending time and money on flops
- PDF reporting on ads that you want to view metrics by selecting the ad accounts
- Gives you the education to find the perfect target, decide how much to spend and retarget campaign
- Synchronization CRM to connect your marketing tool with Facebook Ad account
- Set the parameters to automatically promote your organic posts and decide how long it needs to be promoted
- Furthermore, it provides easy publication approval of campaign through white label email sent to your client or customer
- Grid composer to create a personalized message to promote your business
- Again, create dynamic robust ads within no time
- Create, save and manage custom audiences and assets in one place
Moreover, if you really want to get inspired by other ads, then AdEspresso is the right tool for you. Looking at competitors’ ads, you can get inspiration to build your own.
Besides, some of the advertisement options available are:
- Photo Ads
- Video Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Slideshow Ads
- Collection Ads
- Instant Experience Ads
- Lead Ads
- Offer Ads
- Messenger Ads
Tool 2: Madgicx
Madgicx provides you all the tactics, audience and support you need to succeed with Facebook Ads.
Furthermore, the benefits of using this tool are:
- Mass creation of ads with a full strategy that is not provided even by an elite ad agency.
- Create rich reports on daily, weekly or monthly intervals
- Short term and long term revenue maximization tactics for a 24/7 running of Ads
- Create campaigns in less than 5 minutes
- Automation of operations
- Creative clusters
- Furthermore, it provides knowledge and technologies needed to succeed on Facebook ads.
- Strategic dashboards for reporting on Acquisition, Retargeting, and retention campaigns
- Get actionable insights to find growth opportunities
Above all, the outstanding feature of Madgicx is it combines Facebook advertising technologies and best practices from experts to support optimization.
Therefore, you save time by effective and efficient account management.
Tool 3: PowerAdSpy
PowerAdspy helps you create winning Ads instantly.
- It is one of the largest software that lets you run Facebook Ads, Instagram, and Google Ads to make money right away.
- Use PowerAdspy to search ads, replicate and bank
- Search all social media ads to discover the most trending products, engaged audience and funnel.
- Grow your email list fast by displaying the exact ads
- Furthermore, you can find hidden niches and business opportunities that are profitable for you.
- Avoid all the hassle of content creation
- Above all, helps in identifying campaign targets
Besides, the Power-packed features of PowerAdSpy are:
- Filter by advertisements by positions and analyze which ad performs well
- Visit live ad post and check the real-time engagement along with target’s opinion over the advertisements
- Find the recent successful ads from the database
- Search ads based on advertisers and keywords
- Bookmark your ads
- Powerful search algorithm
- Sort the ads by date, shares, likes, and comments
- Furthermore, provides engagement oriented details of Facebook ads
- Provides an idea of what video ads the audience responds to in the social media
Tool 4: Creative Hub
Creative Hub is a social media platform for businesses to create ads and get inspired by others as well.
- Draw influence from big brands
- Manage mockups
- Ensure your image ads will be approved
- Explore new ad formats
- Unleash the power of Instagram
- Sharpen your mobile advertising strategy
- Share ideas with your team
- Preview ads in their natural habitat
- Finally, manage, edit, and export with ease
Certainly, you can now bring your creative ideas to life. For this, you have Creative Hub that maximizes your ad creation.
You can access Creative Hub from your business page. For this, go to your business page Global Ad Manager and select a creative hub.
With this Facebook Ad Tool you can:
- Create mockups for ads
- Share ads with anyone
- Additionally, you get feedback
Furthermore, ad mockups can be created in the following formats:
- Stories, collection, Instant experience, video
- Carousel, Slideshow, 360, Single Video, Single Image
Tool 5. Facebook Text Overlay Tool
Text Overlay tool can be used to check the text in the image. For an advertisement to be effective, the images used in the ads should be of good quality. You can check image text ratings for your ad image.
In order for your advertisement to get maximum reach, it should not have more than 20% text. For checking the text in the image, just upload the image and see the result.
Moreover, four different ratings are given usually,
- OK: Your advert will run normally
- Low: Your adverts reach may be slightly lower
- Medium: Your adverts reach may be much lower
- High: Your advert may not run.
Therefore, it is suggested the text be put in the advert text instead of in the images for better performance.
Tool 6: CoSchedule’s Headline Grader
Your ad headlines are more important than your body content. Know the score of your headlines through CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer.
Certainly, you need this tool if you want to grab the attention of your audience through better headlining. You can analyze the headlines that you want to use in your social media advertisements.
Besides, the benefits of using Coschedule headline analyzer are:
- Captivate your audience with the right word
- Optimize character length to increase audience engagement
- Furthermore, you can create scannable, easy to digest headlines with the right number of words
Above all, this tool scores your overall quality of the headline and rates headline ability to result in social shares, increased traffic, and SEO value.
Tool 7: Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark helps you create beautiful graphics, web pages and stories in minutes. Facebook advertisements can be effective if created with animation and stunning videos. This tool within a few minutes can help you create stunning images.
Furthermore, the benefits of using Adobe Spark are:
- Select from a variety of fonts for every occasion to make beautiful typography
- Select from a huge number of photos for iconic imagery
- Use professional themes by exploring a variety of best-in-class layouts, fonts and theme colors
- Watch your published work make an impact with increased views and likes
- Moreover, you can share your story through social media
- Sync projects automatically across the web or apps
- Additionally, you can make use of Spark projects and let your creativity keep flowing
Also, if you need creative ideas for images, you have loads of gallery images to spark your next great idea.
Tool 8: Acquisio Social
Acquisio is a social media advertising tool and campaign platform for fast-track facebook advertising success and Instagram as well.
Acquisio provides end-to-end features for campaign management
The key features provided by this Facebook Ad tool are:
- Sales tools to predict the outcome of any PPC campaign
- Launch AI and PPC automation tools for streamlining campaign
- Reporting tools to save time in viewing social reports
- Furthermore, you have all source data integration using APIs and data connectors
- Clone and sync campaigns
- Test the opportunity on Ads
- Run campaigns with minimal effort
- Finally, launch cross-channel ads scale
Furthermore, the benefits of using Acquisio are:
- manage and organize your Facebook and Instagram ads
- test hundreds of ad variants
- gain quick performance insights
- Abova ll, get optimization suggestions to improve performance.
Tool 9: SuperMetrics
Supermetrics can pull useful data from advertising channels into your google sheets for reference. This includes details such as Facebook ads reach, frequency, and CPC over time. This will help you improve your ad based on the performance data.
You can pull your Google Ads data for analysis and prepare professional ad reports within minutes. This can be done for multiple Google Ads accounts in a single time by fetching data from all accounts.
Beside, the key features of this Facebook Ad tool are:
- Save time by a quick analysis of marketing performance
- Build dashboards & reports in Google Data Studio to track your marketing performance
- Automate the entire marketing process
- Centralize your marketing data in the warehouse
- Abova ll, all scattered data from social platforms into one place
Tool 10: Qwaya
Qwaya is a Facebook Ad Manager for online marketing. For successfully managing your Facebook advertising campaign, Qwaya is the right tool for your marketing plans.
With this tool, you can:
- Create tests for ads and audience
- Schedule campaigns
- Set automation for campaigns
- Create ad rotation
- Tracking and reporting URLs
Key features that make Facebook Ad Tool standout in the market are:
- Schedule campaigns to run in a day or week
- Define ad and campaign rules to pause your campaigns
- Ad rotation to decide what variation should run in ad
- URL builder helps you save your work and easy to reuse
- Furthermore, you have Google Analytics tagging for automated URL tagging
- Add multi-users to collaborate and share sheets
- Targeting and ad templates help to reuse your work
- Additionally, you have Campaign organizer to drag and drop campaigns into folders
- Split testing for creatives and audiences
- Multi-Product ads to sell more products on Facebook
- Finally, a function to Export data into excel report
Certainly, Qwaya can help to streamline your social media marketing, optimize your Ad spend, and design ads that perform.
Tool 11: AdStage
AdStage lets you manage your marketing data in one place. An ad tool to optimize your AdWords for Facebook and other social media sites.
With this Facebook Ad tool, you can:
- Run digital ads on multiple platforms
- Save time managing and optimizing ad
- Testing of ads
- Automation of task
- Furthermore, you can analyze and share insights about various ad campaigns and conversions with your team
- Optimize tasks, like day-parting ads and automate tasks to focus on other important tasks
- Moreover, you can transport normalized ad data to the preferred destination
- Import data into your BI tool
- Get a complete view of the ads driving the most value
- Above all, AdStage Data API lets you import conversion data from CRM, billing systems, and other third-party data
Tool 12: Pagemodo
If you have a Facebook budget and you want to get the most out of it, then Pagemodo can help you in simplified targeting.
- You’ll be able to go live and see results within minutes
- You have access to plenty of royalty-free images, fonts, and tools to create the ads for your promotion.
- Testing and analysis of the audience on Facebook to show how your ad performed
Furthermore, you create Facebook Ads that get your business results. The benefits of using Pagemodo are:
- Firstly, you have a user-friendly design
- Secondly, it gives you simplified targeting
- Thirdly, actionable analytics
- Fourthly, you can design your ads with royalty-free images
- Finally, you can create stunning ads with professional tools
In addition, you can target your audience and get the most with your budget. This is a great way to optimize your Facebook with this friendly tool.
Revealbot can automate all your campaigning tasks in a single interface. By automating, you’ll stay focused on other vital tasks in your business.
With this, you can:
- Track your ad performance.
- Complete control over campaign objectives
- Furthermore, an option to set multiple ad accounts
- A/B test to find which advertisement works best for you
- Create ads and edit schedules and budgets.
- Finally, you can receive push notifications.
Key features that make this Facebook Ad tool are:
- Custom metrics and variables to use in automated rules
- Create rules to pause, start, duplicate, set new bid strategies, change bid
- Auto-boost top posts in order to increase traffic
- Complete control over campaign objectives
- Automatically promote posts
- option to use your best performing posts in other social media for Facebook Ads
- Above all, generate dozens of ads at once and retain the best after bulk creation
- Speed up your workflow by using macros to create tags
- Save time by creating ad variations of titles, copies, images, videos, and audiences
Tool 14: DriftRock
Driftrock provides single customer view technology to develop new marketing strategies that drive proven results in your business.
With this Facebook Ad tool, you can:
- Discover and connect lead generating sources to your customer relationship management
- End-to-end tracking, lead validation, and campaign optimization
- Convert more leads with segmentation and automated audience nurturing
- Deploy thousands of personalized local campaigns effortlessly
- Validate, track and optimize every lead
- Track every click from source to an offline purchase.
- Increase conversion rate by syncing customer segments
- Integrate with your favorite tools over 250 plus tools
Tool 15: AdRoll
AdRoll one of the popular Facebook Ad Tools can help you know your customers better than your competitors, even before you have met your customers.
The benefits of this Facebook Ad tool are:
- makes it easy to find your audience
- create personalized messages
- cross-channel experiences that keep them coming back
- measure your ad impact on customers
Furthermore, AdRoll AI-driven marketing platform connects and coordinates all your campaigning efforts across ads, email, and your online store, to support the entire customer journey, from awareness through purchase.
Above all, you can connect your e-commerce platform or website including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Squarespace and introduce dynamic ads. This will decrease cart abandonment and increase customer purchases.
Tool 16: Perfect Audience
The perfect audience tool calls itself a single Solution for all of your retargeting needs.
Furthermore, you display your ads on the top sites, integrate your storefront with the target, personalized shopping ads, and get more sales.
Some of the features of this Facebook Ad tool are:
- Measure the impact of advertisement views and clicks on conversions, revenue
- Powerful Targeting, in the news feed and beyond. Ideal for awareness
- Transparent Billing for every dollar spend with detail invoices sent to your inbox
- Ease of Use in retargeting solution.
- Above all, the benefit of incremental sales without the hassle
Tool 17: Agorapulse
Managing your Facebook has become easy with Agorapulse. An effective tool to schedule content, get reports, engage followers with the help of this tool.
With this, you can:
- Schedule, reschedule, queue or bulk upload your posts
- Find, filter and manage your comments, ad comments, and important messages
- Easily determine the ROI of your engagements and content strategy with CSV and PPT reports
- Real-time team collaboration to help you move fast in the social network
- Identify key influencers
- Monitor social channels
- Get stunning reports in an easy-to-view single dashboard
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Easy to monitor multiple accounts and respond to customers urgent messages
In conclusion, through Facebook Ad tools you can double your returns. As Facebook advertising builds engagement through likes, comments, and interactions in your advertisements, you can build stronger relationships with the target.
Higher the engagement, the higher the connection with the target. Higher the connection, the higher the conversion rate.
Certainly, the business should leverage this effective platform to dramatically increase the engagement with the audience.
If there is one social media platform that no business marketer can ignore, it is Facebook. Maximize your returns on this platform through Facebook Ad Tools to reach your target audience.
Whatever your campaign objective, be it optimizing your ads for improved results, or for helping you save time with mass ad creation and editing, there’s always a tool for your needs.
Make use of the Facebook Ad tools to maximize your return on ad investments!